Metallica's second Orion Music + More festival is only a week away. Last time it held in NY/NJ area, and it was a huge success. This time around however, Metallica has taken a chance and hosting in a city that only partially exist - Detroit! I thought people in Detroit were only into turntables :-)
Orion is taking place on June 8 & 9. I think this one's going to be better than last one simply because Red Hot Chilli Peppers is highlighting the first night, and Metallica on second, unlike last year when Metallica was the only headlining band on both nights. I believe they should extend the festival to at least three days to include all the excitement from two successful mainstream bands.
Further information can be found on www.orionmusicandmore.com
If you are planning on attending the concert, have a safe ride, and hopefully you'll make out of the dead city in one piece.
Rock N' Roll Posts:
- ► 2014 (30)
- Metallica's Orion Festival Week Away
- Song Meaning & Analysis: Run to the Hills by Iron ...
- Song Meaning: Master of Puppets by Metallica
- Song Meaning: Another Brick in the Wall, Part II b...
- Song Meaning & Facts: Johnny B Goode by Chuck Berr...
- Song Meaning & Facts: My Generation by The Who
- Song Meaning: I Can't Get No Satisfaction by Rolli...
- Song Meaning: Man in Black by Johnny Cash
- Song Meaning & Facts: American Idiot by Green Day
- Song Meaning: Dream On by Aerosmith
- Song Meaning: Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin
- Song Meaning: Walk This Way by Aerosmith
- Explore Songs
- Song Meaning & Facts: Let's Spend the Night Togeth...
- Song Meaning: Cyanide by Metallica
- Song Meaning & Analysis: Creeping Death by Metalli...
- Song Meaning: Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
- Song Meaning: One by Metallica
- Song Meaning: Paranoid by Black Sabbath
- Song Meaning, Analysis & Facts: Welcome to the Jun...
- Song Meaning: Fade to Black by Metallica
- Song Meaning: Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison
- Song Meaning & Background: November Rain by Guns N...
- ▼ May (24)