Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New! Now playing: Unlimited music from Google

New! Now playing: Unlimited music from Google
When I saw "Unlimited music from Google" on Google.ca, I had to check it out. I was thinking how was this different from other "music" downloading websites like iTunes.

I clicked on the link and the next page had a picture of Katy Perry, and I was like Jesus H. Christ, this is going to be full of pop shit... but it wasn't!!!!

And then I read the first paragraph and it turned out that this shit wasn't really unlimited, as you it was "only $9.99 $7.99/month." It wasn't too bad. They've got Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen and Sting, along with other new artists, featured on the scrollable promotional poster.

New! Now playing: Unlimited music from Google


I'd probably give it a try but I can't since I'm financially broke these days. So if any of you singed up for this, please let me know what you thought in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Have you installed music? I am a collector of mp3 ringtones. I would like to introduce you to the attractive ringtone collection at homepage:https://ringtonemob.net/

    Some examples of the best music I would recommend:
    Download Koi Puche Mere Dil Se ringtone
    Download Mere Rashke Qamar ringtone
    Download Heartless ringtone
    Download Jab Bhi Teri Yaad Aayegi ringtone
    Download Pyaar Prema Kaadhal ringtone
    Free ringtones for everyone. Quickly install your favorite ringtone for your mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be automatically reviewed by the system, and by the author afterwards. So follow the guidelines listed below; failure to do so will result in your comment being removed.

- Keep comments nice and clean
- Don't include commercials/links to products
- You may include a link to your website if it's relevant

Facebook Page

Old School Followers